We want to welcome you back as safely as we can to full capacity events at The David Hall, we can’t wait to see you. But as we do that we are asking for your help and understanding, and that we, the event industry community, make the effort to be kind to each other.
Obviously, these have been extraordinary times, so as we are reopening, we are taking some extraordinary measures to keep you safe and to protect our staff, artists and volunteers.
We see this as a partnership with you, our friends and our community, to try to keep everyone safe from the risk of COVID infection. There are some things we have done, some changes we will make to how we operate, and some things that you can do to help us.
We have tried to avoid rules and restrictions and to find ways we can all work together on this to deliver fantastic, memorable and safe events.
1. We will not be checking that customer attending performances have a “COVID-passport”, accepting that it’s the personal responsibility of the individual to ensure every action has been taken to help stop the spread of COVID.
2. Under no circumstances should you attend any event at the venue if you have COVID symptoms or may have come into close contact with anyone who is infected. If you fear you may be infected, please keep others safe by isolating at home.
3. Currently, The David Hall has a natural ventilation system in the main hall of the building, with a high air volume. We will open doors to allow exchange of air before, during the interval and after the event has ended.
4. We will be fully supporting all users of the venue including staff where possible to wear face coverings. This is not mandatory and will be a personal choice for everyone in the building. We ask that all users respect people’s personal decisions on this matter. Hand sanitising stations will be kept in the venue and we recommend that customers make regular use of them during the duration of their visit.
5. Where possible we will be asking customers to continue to pay with contactless payment to reduce the amount of unnecessary physical contact. Cash payment will still be accepted at the bar and box office.
6. The venue will be continuing with its’ regular cleaning routine, and with daily cleaning of touchpoints and all regularly used surfaces.
The David Hall remains committed to opening as an inclusive and safe environment to all our users and the wider local community. As such we are asking all visitors to work in partnership with us to do their part to help stop the spread of COVID and be kind and considerate to all fellow visitors, staff and volunteers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to welcome you back safely to the ‘small Hall’ very soon.
Petherton Arts Trust.